Intensifying ESG Commitments
For decades we have been dedicated to recycling, water, and community. We are excited to share our inaugural 10-Year goals.
Aligned with United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and based on stakeholder feedback, these six key areas ambitiously address the issues that are most material to our business with the greatest impact to our environment.
With the development of six focus areas, ADS is addressing the issues, based on stakeholder feedback, that are most material to our business and represent areas where we believe our business can have the greatest impact.
- 1 billion pounds of material used annually by 2032
Environmental Impact Reduction
- Science-Based Targets in line with 1.5°C
- Continued transparency in reporting annual progress toward 10-Year Goals; implementation of supplier sustainability program
- Continued good work through our ADS Foundation, community partnerships, and an increased focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Reduce TRIR to 1.0 by 2032
- Commit to Operation Clean Sweep
- Implement closed-loop water usage at 100% of manufacturing locations
- We will keep the lines of communication open and transparent and will share news of our progress on a regular basis via the ADS sustainability website and our annual sustainability report
Improving Operations, Safely
Our operations follow a comprehensive, proactive safety and health management system that includes a collaborative process to find and fix workplace hazards prior to injury occurrence.